Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here we go!

As most of you who are reading this already know, I started this blog to serve as a newsletter while I am preparing to go back to Swaziland this summer and to have something to write out my thoughts, so here we go!


After two long years (since my previous trip in 2009), Adventures In Missions has a mission trip to Swaziland, and I have been accepted! Like last time, I will be sent out with 15 other high school students (and graduatesJ).The trip will be from June 29th to July 29th.  We will be working with local carepoints, orphanages, hospitals, and hospices to spread God’s love in every way we can. We will also be partnering with local churches to help meet needs within the community.

I will post frequently with updates on support and other things. There is so much to do to prepare for the trip! I ask for your prayers. I am overwhelmed with how much encouragement and support the body of Christ around me has poured out on me. I am so thankful. I also ask that you pray for my teammates, for their fundraising and preparations for this trip.

Updates on support, Swaziland, and pictures are to come soon!

With joy in Christ,

Chandler Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment