Sunday, March 27, 2011

Support Update

As we get closer and closer to leave and support is coming in, I am continually reminded of this verse.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
                                                                               -Philippians 4:6

Please keep me in your prayers as I keep raising support. As of today, I am 1/4th of the way there! I am so thankful for all the support that has been provided (and that will be provided!) God is working! To those who have already donated, I cannot thank you enough. I seriously cannot do this without every one of you!

Only three short months untill we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment