Thursday, June 2, 2011

29 days. 29 DAYS! Everything seems to be slipping up so fast and the anticipation is killing me! I have been trying so hard to live and the moment, take in all that God has in store for me today...Yes, I am FAILING. I cannot wait to be in Swaziland. I cannot wait to wake up every morning to watch the sun come up over the mountains while children in green and blue school uniforms run this way and that trying to get to school on time. I cannot wait to marvel at the beauty of Swaziland, God's creation. To share encouragement and laugh with the Gogo's, while sewing purses to sell or fixing lunch for 100+ hungry bellies, singing, reading the Word of God, and learning all of there songs and hearing them tell US biblestories. To strengthen my siSwatii and try it out at the local market (secretly praying that they also know english so that they wont think we are COMPLETELY crazy!) To store up treasures in heaven with this team that God has put together for this month long trip. To encourage one another. To encourage others, together. To pour ourselves out for a people who are hurting and without Hope. To go into the hospitals, hospices and homes, praying for them and helping with anything we can. I am honored to be given this opportunity, not only to love on the people of Swaziland, but to make His Name known amoung the nations! Grace. All is grace!

Eucharisteo.

I am so thankful. Thankful for all of your prayers and support. God has called and provided, and used you all in the process! Your prayers are truly felt and conveted. I ask that you continue to be in prayer for us, as we prepare to go and for the people there, that the Holy Spirit would fill us with His boldness, guide us down His paths. 

With joy, I can announce that I only have $1,000 left to raise, with 2 whole weeks left to receive online donations! (4 whole weeks if you send the support to me personally!)

If you would like to donated, here is the information once again!

To mail to me personally:

Chandler Robertson
150 North Ridge Drive
Saltillo, MS 38866

Or for a faster, more efficient way to donate:

http://adventures.org/give/donate.asp?giveto=partFund 

The program I am apart of is the Ambassador program and, of course, my name is Hannah Chandle Robertson.

100% of donations go towards this trip to Swaziland to spread the name of Christ!

All is grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment