Saturday, June 25, 2011

LORD, open my eyes that I may see You in everything. Aline my desires with Your's. Make me miserably uncomfortable with living in appathetic selfishness. Fill me up with your love, grace and mercy so that You are the only one recieving glory from this dust in the wind that You have made into a new and abundant life in Christ. 

I should have written this over a week ago, but I honestly didn't know how to express my graditude. Most of the time it came out as a constant smile and random dancing around the house, but I think I can muster up the words now.

As most of you know, the deadline to have all support turned in was last thursday, And with four says left, one thousand dollars was still left to raise.

I doubted.
So you, by the help of your God, return,
    hold fast to love and justice,
   and wait continually for your God."- Hosea 12:6

I worried.

"Cast all your anxieties on Him.." -1 Peter 5:7

Oh and doubted some more...

"Wait for the LORD;
    be strong, and let your heart take courage;
   wait for the LORD!"- Psalm 27:14

I was so consumed with what I needed to do that I couldn't even see right in front of me... where God was providing above and beyond what was needed. His grace is greater, still! Long story short, the night before everything was due, I officially had all of the support needed to follow God's call to Swaziland. Now do you see where the smile and dancing came from? I pray that I would dwell in how He provides! That is true joy. He provides above and beyond everything we could ever need, from our physical daily bread to the true love that we so crave and ignorantly try to find from things of this world. I pray that we will continue to sit in the shadow of  His wings, being romanced day in and day out by His unending love. I'm done looking at the waves, only to Jesus.

"I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive all the guilt of their sin and rebellion against Me. And this city shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth who shall hear of all the good that I do for them. They shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the prosperity I provide for it." - Jeremiah 33:8-9
  
Thank you is not adequate to show my gradutide for those who have been praying and supporting this endeavor, but thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for helping spread His Kingdom to the nations and storing up your treasures in heaven by supporting our trip. Only five more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment